The Storehouse is open Wednesday–Friday from 9am–2pm.
The Storehouse is a ministry based out of the hearts of volunteers. This entire ministry is based upon principles out of Gods Word. The needs of the world are many and the challenges are great. We need only look in our own back yards for a place to start helping others. The Storehouse has many ways for you to plug in as a volunteer. We run several programs weekly monthly and yearly.
Ways you can get involved
THE STOREHOUSE NEEDS YOU!
You can contribute! We always welcome donations of food clothing and money, stocks or we have trust options. Partner with us in our 100-30 Challenge. We need 100 partners to pledge $30 a month for one year and this meets our entire food budget for one year. Contact us and let us know how you would like to help.
Our number here is 828-692-8300
- Donate food and goods. Always needed, list below.
- Donate time. Volunteer any amount of time to helping us run The Storehouse, call us to find out more.
- Donate talents. Letter writing, data entry, handyman services, driver, etc.
- Donate financially. The Storehouse is completely supported from donations.
- Donate warmth. Every year we need blankets and winter wear.
Food and goods we need:
“If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish he can feed himself for a lifetime!”
- powdered milk, cereal
- spaghetti and sauce
- macaroni and cheese
- peanut butter and jelly
- beef stew, pork and beans, chili
- tuna, canned meats
- canned fruit and canned vegetables
- soups, rice and dried beans
- grits, oatmeal and cereal
- laundry, dish soap
- toothpaste, tooth brushes and bar soap
- toilet paper and diapers
- razors and deodorant
- Prayer Warrior Ministry
- Food and Hygiene Pantry
- Clothing Closet
- Service Works
- Christmas- Blessings in Boxes
- Operation In As Much
- Budgeting and Cooking Classes
- Men’s Breakfast
- Community Food Distributions